The Summer Fitness Challenge begins on Sunday, February 18, 2018!


Hi my friends, this year is very special for me. I am turning 40, and I want to make it extra especial by creating a 4 month training plan completely FREE.

Every Sunday, I will be sending a workout plan for the week. These plans will have 6 workouts for the week.
Each workout should not take you more than 70-90 minutes to complete.
Feel free to reply to any of the emails if you have any questions.

I will also be bringing back the traditional bonus
ABS and Push-Ups workout we had so much fun with in the past!

(These will be shared on my website in the Fitness Section, not in the email)

Please make sure to share this with any friends and family you think might benefit from this.

Until then,

Deivid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vade Nutrition Dissolvable Scoops - 40% OFF and FREE Shipping

Mexico City 21K - 1st of 4 halves this Year

4/40 Campaign for health