Never give up!



These words have never been more needed by me than today. This year I put myself through an incredible journey that has become nearly imposible to complete: I decided to run 4 half marathons and 4 full marathons this year tp "celebrate" my 40th birthday.

This might have also been one of my biggest mistake given the mental and physical strains that have come with it. All the way up to half marathon and marathon number 3 I felt great and invincible. The story has not been the same for the last 3-4 weeks. I have just 26.2 miles to go. one more marathon to complete my journey.

This week I will take one NYC marathon in a celebratory way. I will not run for time, and I have convinced myself, that for my own good is very this way. I am not 18 anymore. :D but it has been an incredible experience.

This week I will write an entry on this blog about each one of the 8 races, because I want to go over I went through each one, as a testament of the process I have gone through during this year, that definitely has made me second guess many time if this was the right thing to do.

I want to dedicate this entry to my son, Alvaro. Love you nene.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vade Nutrition Dissolvable Scoops - 40% OFF and FREE Shipping

Mexico City 21K - 1st of 4 halves this Year

4/40 Campaign for health