What's next after an injury. Day 1


It has been about 3 month since my injury and exactly 3 weeks since my surgery. I can not deny it has been hard adapting to a nearly inactive life after logging in 25-40 miles per week and lifting tons of weight week in and week out.

Today I went back to the gym and definitely feels like been a half man; working out mostly upper body and doing physical therapy to strengthen my lower body.

One think I am sure this is day 1 of my comeback and I plan to share it all with you.

Stay tuned to day 2 and I will share my new workout and meal plan. I want you to be witness of how I get back in shape and take control of my health.

Follow me on Instagram for day to day update. lets keep talking

https://www.instagram.com/deividvaldez/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vade Nutrition Dissolvable Scoops - 40% OFF and FREE Shipping

Mexico City 21K - 1st of 4 halves this Year

4/40 Campaign for health