What's next after an injury. Day 2 - workout 1


It is day 2 and my also my first full workout after surgery. I feel like a was hit by truck I think today's workout went great! On Sunday I will sit down and plan my workouts for the rest of the month and see if I hit my 180 pound goal.

So far I have decided to cut rice from my diet for the next 28 days. I will keep you updated on the progress

Today I worked out Chest, biceps and tryceps, and added some push presses to start getting back into weightlifting little by little.

See today's workout log here:
https://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/workouts/viewworkoutlog/kikodeivid/5931e0c6af19ce69876e6a2c

And remember to find me on Instagram: deividvaldez

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vade Nutrition Dissolvable Scoops - 40% OFF and FREE Shipping

Mexico City 21K - 1st of 4 halves this Year

Never give up!