ABS ARE MADE IN THE KITCHEN, not the in the gym! Part 1

Never heard this before? Learn it.
We all have different goals when it comes to fitness. Some of us just want to be healthy, some others care more about the aesthetics of a sculpted body. I always considered myself an average guy swimming between the two, and competing with my cousin Kendy (always beat me) in Dominican Republic.
I never really understood how come I would eat "healthy and balanced" and saw very little physical change in my overall body fat. Well, after years educating myself in various topics I became in an unplanned way super interested in learning more than what I found in magazines or just with my peers around. I went into books! Awesome idea! I have learned so much, that I can believe the progress I've done one week into a new exercise and nutrition plan, made specifically for me...
certainly abs are not made at the gym! I have lost 2 pounds in 5 days! damn, and my abs are showing and are tighter, and my energy levels are hyped...
Stay tuned for part 2, to learn more about this new journey of mine...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vade Nutrition Dissolvable Scoops - 40% OFF and FREE Shipping

Mexico City 21K - 1st of 4 halves this Year

4/40 Campaign for health